Tasty, healthier cookies made with Grain4Grain’s 1 to 1 Replacement Flour by Kimberle from Bake Me Healthy. Bake Me Healthy is a new purpose-driven subscription box that teaches you to easily bake with natural and organic ingredients from small businesses. Recipe makes 12 cookies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Measuring Cup
- Medium Cookie Scoop or Spoon
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Cooling Rack
- ⅓ c Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 c Grain4Grain 1 to 1 Replacement Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Coconut Sugar
- ⅓ c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips + White Chocolate Chips
- 36 Mini Vegan Marshmallows
- 1 Egg (room temp)
- ½ c Melted Coconut Oil (slightly cooled)
*Bake Vegan by replacing chocolate chips with vegan chocolate chips and egg with 1 flaxseed egg (soak 1 tbsp organic flaxseed meal in 2.5 tbsp warm water for10 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix 1 to 1 Replacement Flour, Organic Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Egg and Coconut Sugar.
- Stir in Coconut Oil and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Mix until everything is evenly combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or medium spoon to measure out about 1 1/2 tbsp of cookie dough into a ball. Place evenly spaced on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take the cookies out and gently press 3 mini marshmallows into each cookie. Bake for an additional 8 minutes (for more gooey cookies cook 1 minute less), when marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!!!