A fun recipe from Amy at SayCheeseHoney uses Grain4Grain’s 1 to 1 Replacement Flour to make great tasting, healthier donuts with MORE protein, MORE fiber, and LESS carbs. Makes roughly 6 donuts.
Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 Minutes
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 1/4 nut butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup 1 to 1 Replacement Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (your choice whether sugar free or not)
Making the Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients, then add in the dry ingredients and mix all together.
- Spray donut pan with non-stick spray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Making the Glaze:
- While donuts cool, melt chocolate chips in 30 second increments in microwave.
- Once donuts are cool, dip donuts in chocolate & top with sprinkles.