low carb · protein · 2 comments ·
Grain4Grain 1 to 1 Replacement Flour Brazilian Bread
A reduced carb, higher protein Brazilian Bread recipe from Chef Denise Mazal from Little Gretel in Boerne, TX. Makes about 24 servings of mini breads.
- 1 egg
- 220 ml milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoons (3 grams) salt
- 2/3 cup (75 grams) Grain4Grain 1 to 1 Replacement Flour
- 3 tablespoons (25 grams) tapioca flour
- ½ cup (60 grams) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) Xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 425F/218C.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour batter into nonstick muffin pan filling it to almost full.
- Place in the oven, and after 5 minutes reduce the heat to 400F.
- Bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for couple of minutes and then remove the bread on a wire rack to cool.
Voy a probar esta receta reemplazando los productos animales por vegetales. Les contare que tal me fue. Gracias por crear tan excelente producto, ha aportado muchos beneficios a mis clientes deportistas.
I made this bread but substituted coconut flour for tapioca flour (fewer carbs) and increased the amount of milk to 1 1/2 cups. Even with the extra liquid, the batter does not pour, as indicated. It spoons just fine. Tasty after these adjustments.
Leave a comment